Financial Center Manager - Glenbrook Financial Center
Company: Disability Solutions
Location: Grass Valley
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Job Description:At Bank of America, we are guided by a common
purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of
every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and
how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and
shareholders every day.One of the keys to driving Responsible
Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the
world. We're devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for
everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and
experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families
by offering competitive benefits to support their physical,
emotional, and financial well-being.Bank of America believes both
in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to
our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility,
depending on the various roles in our organization.Working at Bank
of America will give you a great career with opportunities to
learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a
difference. Join us!Job Description:This role is responsible for
the daily management of a financial center and it's employees. This
role operates as a business owner and is responsible for fostering
a team environment, instilling an effective client-centric and risk
culture in the center, and demonstrating that we are here
collectively to help customers achieve their financial goals. The
financial center manager holds a critical role, ensuring
operational excellence and cohesive effectiveness. This position is
subject to SAFE Act registration requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE
Act requirements, all employees engaged in residential loan
mortgage originations must register with the federal registry
system and remain in good standing. Since your position requires
SAFE Act registration, you will be required to register and to
submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration
process. Failure to obtain and/or maintain SAFE Act registration
may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.A
Financial Center Manager (responsibilities):
- Develops talent, including proactive sourcing of
- Manages client traffic, engaging and appropriately routing
clients and fostering client retention
- Manages business results through formalized management routines
- Creates a world class client experience environment
- Manages market-level initiative prescribed by market
- Drives operational excellence by engaging employees on business
- Manages organizational priorities and effective executionThis
position may also have responsibilities for managing associates. At
Bank of America, all managers at this level demonstrate the
following responsibilities, in addition to those specific to the
role, listed above.Managerial Responsibilities:
- Diversity & Inclusion: Model an inclusive environment for
employees and clients, aligned to company D&I goals.
- Manager of Process & Data: Demonstrate deep process knowledge,
operational excellence and innovation through a focus on
simplicity, data-based decision making and continuous
- Enterprise Advocate: Communicate enterprise decisions, purpose
and results, and connect to team strategy, priorities and
- Risk Manager: Ensure proper risk discipline, controls and
culture are in place to identify, escalate and debate issues.
- People Manager & Coach: Provide inspection, coaching and
feedback to motivate, differentiate and improve performance.
- Financial Steward: Actively manage expenses and budgets in
alignment with objectives, making sound financial decisions.
- Enterprise Talent Leader: Assess talent and build bench
strength for roles across the organization.
- Driver of Business Outcomes: Deliver results by effectively
prioritizing, inspecting and appropriately delegating team
- 1+ years leadership experience demonstrated through one or a
combination of the following: coaching, training, or motivating a
diverse work team
- Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong
work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best
interest of the client.
- Collaborates effectively to get things done, building and
nurturing strong relationships.
- Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience
that improves our clients' financial lives.
- Is confident in identifying solutions for clients based on
their needs and can resolve problems independently or bring in
others as needed.
- Communicates effectively and confidently, and is comfortable
engaging all clients.
- Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and
- Applies strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to
meet clients' needs.
- Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily
activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering
to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Efficiently manages your time and capacity.
- Can manage complexity, prioritize tasks, delegate and execute
in a fast-paced environment.
- Can interpret performance results, find opportunities to drive
success and hold others accountable to results.
- Can be flexible to work weekends and/or extended hours as
- 1+ years management experience including hiring, coaching, and
developing direct reports
- Experience in financial services and knowledge of financial
services industry, products and solutions.
- Experience working in an environment with individual and team
goals where goals were routinely met or exceeded.
- Bilingual skills.Skills Used in this Role:
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making
- Establishing Trust
- Learning Agility
- Demonstrating Technology
- Overcoming Objections
- Performance Management
- Risk Management
- Time Management
- Sales Management
- Consumer Products and Solutions
- Cash Management
- MultitaskingShift:1st shift (United States of America)Hours Per
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Lincoln , Financial Center Manager - Glenbrook Financial Center, Accounting, Auditing , Grass Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!