A&P Base Mechanic - Rotor Wing - Located in Beckwourth, CA
Company: Med-Trans Corporation
Location: Penn Valley
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Located in Beckwourth, CAJob Description:
A&P Base Mechanic - Rotor Wing
HIRING IMMEDIATELY in California
$56,056.00 - $84,806.00 (starting pay) Depending on Experience
$10,000 sign-on AND 8% GEO stipend available
Med-Trans is an industry leader that provides life extending air
and ground medical services through the rapid transport of the
critically ill and injured. We are renowned for state-of-the-art
helicopter equipment, a safety-first culture, and successful
Med-Trans provides full time employees with 100%
- Life Insurance
- Short -Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Plus, More
Ready for a fast-paced helicopter maintenance career? We now have
an opening for an A&P Base Mechanic - Rotor Wing supporting one
of our locations. Med-Trans Corp., one of the fastest-growing
air-medical transportation companies in the U.S., is looking for an
Aviation Mechanic who is dedicated to safe aircraft.
Our A&P Mechanics support the daily maintenance of the AS350,
EC130 series aircraft at their base. They also perform scheduled
and unscheduled maintenance, inspections, repairs, and
modifications to airframes, rotors and appliances. Our Maintenance
team maintains our helicopters to the highest standards possible.
This opening is for a Base Mechanic.
- Aircraft maintenance experience with AS350, EC130 series
- Must have 36 months of helicopter experience, 6 months in the
last 24 months
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid and current FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P)
- Valid and current FAA Inspection Authorization preferred
- Must be acceptable in accordance with the FAA drug and alcohol
- Knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations, and of EMS aviation
practices and requirements preferred.
- Maintenance experience on current AS350, EC130 aircraft
- Avionics troubleshooting knowledge and basic electrical repair
- Aircraft systems knowledge required.
- Aircraft records systems knowledge required.
- Aircraft maintenance planning experience required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including overtime and 24/7
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both
verbally and in writing
- Capable of lifting 50lbs.
Why Choose Med-Trans: As a national leader in air ambulance,
Med-Trans is one of Global Medical Response 's(GMR) family of
solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical
care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation
services. View the stories on how our employeesprovidecare to the
world at . Learn howour values are at the core of our services and
vital to how we approach care and check out our comprehensive
benefit options at .
If your passion is helicopters and you're ready to work in an
environment where every second counts, apply today!
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
Keywords: Med-Trans Corporation, Lincoln , A&P Base Mechanic - Rotor Wing - Located in Beckwourth, CA, Engineering , Penn Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!