Company: Mercy Multiplied America
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Mercy Multiplied is a nonprofit Christian organization with
residential and outreach programs designed to empower people of all
ages to live in freedom from life-controlling behaviors and
situations, including eating disorders, self-harm, drug and alcohol
addictions, unplanned pregnancy, depression, sexual abuse, and sex
trafficking. Our residential program is for young women ages 13-32
and our goal is to help residents permanently stop destructive
cycles, discover purpose for their lives, and become productive and
thriving individuals. Our outreach programs and resources are based
on the same biblically based principles used by Mercy homes.The
staff at Mercy Multiplied is a team of talented, fun, and
hardworking people across four U.S. locations who work together to
serve one mission: to provide opportunities and resources for all
to experience God's unconditional love, forgiveness, and
life-transforming power.We are looking for skilled, enthusiastic,
service-minded people for our team. In addition to being a part of
a mission that is greater than themselves, staff enjoy the
- Opportunities to exercise their faith working alongside a
supportive team of believers
- Sessions led by dynamic Bible teachers and Christian speakers
and authors brought in from all over the world
- Jeans every day and a casual dress code on Fridays
- Work-life balance
- A generous period of paid time off during the Christmas
- Great work environment and office spacesWe have an immediate
opening for a Household Manager staff in our home located in
Lincoln, CA near Sacramento. This position is eligible for paid
time off and insurance benefits.To be successful in this role, one
must have the following:
- Bachelors Degree in Social Science preferred but not
- Must have a high school diploma or pass a general educational
development test (GED).
- Excellent communication skills and flexibility are needed.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and comprehend English.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred.
- Must have good organization skills and the ability to work in a
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Excellent computer skills are needed with experience in Word
- Must have CDL.
- Must have a thorough understanding of, and dedication to, the
vision of Mercy Multiplied, along with demonstrated work
ethics.Summary of Responsibilities:Home Responsibilities
- Keep up with household repairs and report any needs beyond home
staff repair to the Facilities and Maintenance Manager
- Supervise and maintain all upkeep of the home inside as well as
- Purchase necessary household products in advance. Constantly
take inventory for ordering purposesResident Supervision
- Prepare welcome packet for girls entering program. Must keep
four packets on hand at all times
- Responsible for new girls' orientation for house upkeep and
- Check new residents into program
- Check residents out of the program as they are exiting the
- Check work details regularly during the day. Administer
disciplines and training opportunities if necessary when work
details are not done
- Supervise special cleaning days as scheduled
- Prepare, post, and keep updated bathroom, shower, laundry, and
daily cleaning schedules as well as schedule and monitor residents'
- Must be responsible for safe transportation of residents when
- Regularly check and coordinate repair of vehicles to keep in
good working conditionAll positions at Mercy Multiplied require
mature Christians with a dedicated work ethic. All full-time
positions have great benefit offerings, including medical, dental,
and vision insurance for staff and their immediate family. We also
provide life insurance, disability insurance, paid time off, and a
retirement savings plan. Mercy Multiplied only hires and employs
individuals who live a lifestyle conducive to Christian principles.
Only qualified candidates need apply (no phone calls please).
***Please upload both your testimony and cover letter in the cover
letter field below as one document.***
Keywords: Mercy Multiplied America, Lincoln , Household Manager, Executive , Lincoln, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!