Company: Senior Helpers - Lincoln, CA
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionAre you looking for a job that improves, and
enriches the lives of others as well as yourself? Does a job that
provides the opportunity to grow and expand your skills and
experience intrigue you? Maybe you're looking for something that's
not only rewarding, but also challenging?If this sounds good to
you, then please keep reading!Seniors Helpers has come to Lincoln
and we're looking for you! We are excited to be offering positions
for upbeat, energetic, and mobile caregivers. Prior experience is
preferred but not necessary. We Will Train YOU! We are looking for
part-time and full-time Caregivers to add to our team, open
availability needed for the role.We offer...
- Comprehensive orientation
- Ongoing professional training
- Vacation Pay!
- Holiday Pay!
- Flexible schedules
- Growth opportunity
- One-on-one care (gain meaningful relationships)
- Referral Bonus!
- Lots of communication from your whole team to better client
- You will be a valued part of our Senior Helpers team!Some of
your responsibilities could include, but are not limited to…
- Companionship and conversation.
- Transportation (errands, grocery shopping, appointments)
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Activities of daily living as needed (Bathing, dressing,
grooming, toileting, and ambulation assistance)
- Alzheimer's care
- Dementia careThere are a few requirements before we get
- Driving is part of this job, so you will need reliable
transportation, current driver's license, and of course
- Must be 18 years or older
- Next up, we do background checks, motor vehicle record checks,
and a drug screening.
- Registered on California's Home Care Aide Registry.Pretty
simple, right? So, if you are energetic, compassionate, and possess
a desire to improve the lives of our senior community then apply
Keywords: Senior Helpers - Lincoln, CA, Lincoln , Professional Caregiver, Healthcare , Lincoln, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!