Licensed Vocational Nurse II, Pediatrics
Company: Sutter Health
Location: Rough And Ready
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Organization:SMF-Sutter Med Foundation- CentralPosition
Overview:Provides nursing care, under the direct supervision of a
registered nurse (RN) or physician, in accordance with the legal
scope of practice and within established standards of care,
policies, and procedures. Integrates education, technical
competence and patient interaction skills to gain confidence and
cooperation from the patient, their family/support group, and other
healthcare providers. Exercises sound judgment, and developed
clinical skills to implement the patient's plan of care based on
the diagnosis in a timely manner. Supports the functionality of the
department by distributing supplies and performing equipment
maintenance, testing, and setup as needed. Adheres to all
local/state/federal regulations, codes, policies and procedures to
ensure privacy and safety to help deliver optimal patient care.Job
- Equivalent experience will be accepted in lieu of the required
degree or diploma.
- Other: Graduate of an accredited school of Vocational
Nursing.CERTIFICATION & LICENSURE:
- LVN-Licensed Vocational Nurse
- BLS-Basic Life Support Healthcare ProviderDEPARTMENT SPECIFIC
LICENSURES & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Department: Home Health & Hospice - CDL-California Driver's
- ---Department: Home Health & Hospice - INS-Auto
- 1 year recent relevant experienceSKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic nursing skills, various medical
procedures, views, and equipment.
- Ability to interpret a variety of data and instructions,
furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Basic understanding of human anatomy, physiology, pathology,
and medical terminology.
- Possess written and verbal communications skills to explain
sensitive information clearly and professionally to diverse
audiences, including non-medical people.
- Well-developed time management and organizational skills,
including the ability to prioritize assignments and work within
standardized operating procedures and scientific methods to achieve
objectives and meet deadline.
- General knowledge of computer applications, such as Microsoft
Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Prioritize assignments and work within standardized policies,
procedures, and scientific methods to achieve objectives and meet
- Work independently, as well as be part of the team, including
accomplishing multiple tasks in an environment with
- Identify, evaluate and resolve standard problems by selecting
appropriate solutions from established options.
- Build collaborate relationships with peers and other healthcare
providers to achieve departmental and corporate objectives.Job
Shift:DaysSchedule:Full TimeShift Hours:8Days of the Week:Monday -
Status:Non-ExemptWeekly Hours:40Employee Status:RegularNumber of
Openings:0Sutter Health is an equal opportunity employer
EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans.Pay Range is $35.14 to $43.92 / hourThe
salary range for this role may vary above or below the posted range
as determined by location. This range has not been adjusted for any
specific geographic differential applicable by area where the
position may be filled. Compensation takes into account several
factors including but not limited to a candidate's experience,
education, skills, licensure and certifications, department equity,
training and organizational needs. Base pay is just one piece of
the total rewards program offered by Sutter Health. Eligible roles
also qualify for a comprehensive benefits package. Schedule/Shift:
Keywords: Sutter Health, Lincoln , Licensed Vocational Nurse II, Pediatrics, Healthcare , Rough And Ready, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!