Dos Coyotes Attendant
Company: Thunder Valley Casino Resort
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Dos Coyotes is re-opening at
Thunder Valley Casino! We have swing shifts available and
you'll work only 4 days per week, even as a full-time Team
The Dos Coyotes Attendant will ensure
service standards are met by providing friendly and professional
service while delivering high quality food and beverage offerings.
The Dos Coyotes Attendant will follow proper food preparation
techniques in accordance with Dos Coyotes and Thunder Valley Casino
Resort practices; greet Guests and process Guest checks using the
Point-of-Sale (POS) system; bus tables and ensure cleanliness of
the restaurant. The Dos Coyotes Attendant will provide Guests and
fellow Team Members with a friendly, upbeat presence while
maintaining a clean atmosphere. Responsibilities must be performed
in accordance with all Company standards, policies, and
- Practice, support, and promote Thunder Valley Casino Resorts
Winning Attitude company-wide culture and demonstrate AAA Four
Diamond service standards at all times.
- Prepare and cook food in a timely manner according to the needs
of the daily operations and in accordance with Thunder Valley
Casino Resort and Dos Coyotes standards and specifications.
- Follow SOPs, recipe books, and guidelines and have all
necessary supplies to provide consistency and quality of
- Maintain cleanliness, safety, and sanitation standards in
accordance with department policies and those of the Department of
- Ensure that kitchen and equipment are in good working order and
that the work area is clean and hazard-free. Notify a supervisor
immediately if kitchen and equipment are not in good working
- Maintain service area and equipment in a clean and appealing
- Present a professional demeanor and demonstrate clear
communication with all Guests and Team Members.
- Anticipate Guests needs and appropriately suggest additional
products to enhance service and meet sales goals.
- Assist Guests with seating when needed. Process dine-in and
to-go orders and run food to Guests tables when orders are
- Follow standards for merchandising, stocking, rotating, and
storing all products.
- Follow cash handling and register policies including processing
Guest checks following established procedures and proper tendering
- Follow established internal control procedures for obtaining
banks, returning banks, and non-cash paperwork drop.
- Answer telephones and provide information about the
- Maintain restock areas with clean silverware, napkins, and
- Clear and clean tables using proper techniques.
- Deliver dirty dishes, glasses, and flatware to dishwashing
area, and scrape and load dishes in racks to complete the
dishwashing process. Hand wash items as necessary.
- Perform cleaning duties to maintain the cleanliness and
appearance of the restaurant dining area including floors.
- High school diploma or equivalent education preferred.
- One (1) year of experience in a food service outlet; two (2)
years of experience in the culinary industry is preferred.
- Ability to work in a kitchen environment involving high volume
- Must be able to read all tickets and organize food production
in a timely manner.
- Possess and demonstrate great attention to detail in order to
maintain kitchens appearance and operating standards.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings,
weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members
and Management in both written and verbal form.
- Must have current ServSafe Certificate.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to obtain UAIC Tribal Gaming License.
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see
color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and
- Must be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time in
a hot or cold kitchen environment.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. with or without assistance.
- Must be able to push up to 250 lbs. on a pushcart.
- Must be able to enter walk-in units with temperatures to -10
- Must be able to bend and reach to a height of 6 feet with or
- Manual dexterity to operate job related equipment.
If you feel that this position is a great
match for your interests and skills, click the button to apply.
Thank you again for considering joining the Thunder Valley Casino
Keywords: Thunder Valley Casino Resort, Lincoln , Dos Coyotes Attendant, Other , Lincoln, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!