Company: Thunder Valley Casino Resort
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Looking for a great summer job? Thunder Valley Casino Resort is
now taking applications for Summer 2021, Spa Pool Attendants. Here
is your opportunity to work poolside at the area's only AAA Four
Diamond Resort. Our Pool Attendants are responsible for orienting
Guests to the Pool & Spa at Thunder Valley's facilities, greeting
guests as they enter, and providing personalized Guest service. The
Pool Attendant is also responsible for keeping the Pool area
including Cabanas, Day Beds, lockers and guest areas neat, clean
and stocked with all amenities.
- Be responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting
Thunder Valley Casino Resort's "Winning Attitude" company-wide
culture and demonstrating AAA Four Diamond service standards at all
- Issue Spa lockers, robes and slippers to Guests, and escort
them to the lockers.
- Provide an orientation tour, explaining Spa amenities offered
and answering Guests' questions.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and well-organized spa environment
through consistent monitoring of the locker and facility area.
- Stock locker room supplies and amenities and maintain accurate
supply lists and inventory sheets.
- Ensure adequate stock of supplies and equipment, and inform
management when stock is low.
- Review Guest appointments and schedules as needed.
- Actively promote the Spa, treatments, services, sessions and
retail, as well as programs, promotions and discounts as
- Develop professional relationship with regular Guests in order
to provide personalized service tailored to individual Guests'
- Maintain eye contact when addressing external and internal
Guests, and develop professional relationships with regular
- Maintain complete confidentiality in all Guest matters in
accordance with company policy.
- Handle Guests' questions and concerns professionally and
- Provide accurate, appropriate, and immediate responses to all
requests by Guests, ensuring complete satisfaction.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality
- Regularly attend, participate in, and support training and
staff meetings for the Spa.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving
staff or guests in the Spa that require attention.
- Be responsible for knowing the location of the Safety Data
Sheet binder and understanding the Safety Data Sheets for hazardous
chemicals used within the Spa.
- One (1) year of customer service experience in a spa or resort
environment is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members
and Management in both written and verbal form.
- Ability to be efficient and productive in a fast-paced
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service
- Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to obtain UAIC Tribal Gaming License.
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see
color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and
- Must be able to lift and move 10 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for the duration of shift.
- Manual dexterity to operate job related equipment.
If you feel that this position is a great match for your
interests and skills, click the button above to apply. Thank you
again for considering joining the Thunder Valley Casino Resort
Keywords: Thunder Valley Casino Resort, Lincoln , Spa Attendant, Other , Lincoln, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!