Company: Thunder Valley Casino Resort
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Have you worked as a janitor or similar
before? Are you ready to work in the lively, fast paced, AAA Four
Diamond environment that Thunder Valley Casino Resort can offer? As
a Casino Janitor you will be responsible for maintaining the
highest standards of cleanliness in the casino, outside grounds,
public areas, and offices. This Team Members in this position will
anticipate and respond to Guest issues, providing service in a
friendly manner. The hourly rate for this position is
- Practice, support, and promote Thunder Valley Casino Resort’s
“Winning Attitude” company-wide culture and demonstrate AAA Four
Diamond service standards at all times.
- Responsible for cleaning assigned zone(s), with a safety-minded
approach and courteous demeanor among Guests and Team Members.
- Dust tops of slot machines, disinfect slot machines and
- Disinfect all surfaces.
- Empty and wipe out ash trays.
- Responsible for sweeping and vacuuming carpeted areas
throughout the casino, including edges.
- Responsible for mopping hard surface flooring throughout the
- Responsible for emptying trash cans throughout the casino,
valet area, and parking garage.
- Responsible for sweeping up trash and cigarette butts, and
emptying out trash cans in the parking lots and parking
- Responsible for cleaning food court tables, walls, countertops,
and sweeping food court floors.
- Responsible for cleaning bio-hazards including, but not limited
to, feces, urine, blood, and other bodily fluids
- Responsible for cleaning The Spa, restaurants, Hotel lobby,
pool area, Pano Hall, Fitness Center, and other areas assigned by
- Disinfect ATM’s and Guest Kiosks.
- Wipe down trash cans, doors, walls and windows.
- Remove gum from floors, chairs, and tables.
- Responsible for cleaning casino and back-of-house restrooms
including, but not limited to, cleaning and disinfecting toilets,
urinals, walls, partitions, dispensers, countertops, sinks, and
- Mop restrooms twice per shift and document activity on the
- Replenish paper towels, toilet paper, seat covers, and
- Responsible for cleaning offices including, but not limited to,
emptying trash cans, vacuuming, wiping down walls, desks,
countertops, and phones.
- Responsible for maintaining the Hazard Communication Standard
for your area.
- Be familiar with OSHA safety codes regarding chemicals. Use
proper personal protective equipment (PPE) when using or dispensing
- High school diploma or equivalent education preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members,
and Management in both written and verbal form and by telephone and
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to obtain UAIC Tribal Gaming License.
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see
color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and
- Ability to lift, maneuver, and move items weighing up to 50
- Requires the ability to use and carry job related
- Manual dexterity to operate job related equipment.
- Ability to crouch, kneel, push, turn, reach, carry, and
- Requires the physical ability to stand and walk for duration of
- Ability to working in dimly lit conditions and a noisy and
If you feel that this position is a great
match for your interests and skills, click the button to apply.
Thank you again for considering joining the Thunder Valley Casino
Keywords: Thunder Valley Casino Resort, Lincoln , Janitor, Other , Lincoln, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!