Hotel Front Desk Agent
Company: Thunder Valley Casino Resort
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Hotel Front Desk Agent is responsible
for welcoming, registering and checking guests in and out of the
hotel. Provides AAA Four Diamond service to guests during their
stay and serves as a liaison between hotel guests and the company.
Practices established AAA Four Diamond service standards when
handling all guest opportunities and inquiries. Responsibilities
must be performed in accordance with all Company standards,
policies, and procedures.
- Be responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting
Thunder Valley Casino Resort’s “Winning Attitude” company-wide
culture and demonstrating AAA Four Diamond service standards at all
- Participate in daily pre-shift meetings outlining activities
and expectations to ensure AAA Four Diamond standards achieved and
- Welcome all guests upon arrival.
- Perform all check-in functions according to hotel policies and
procedures, including, but not limited to, early check-ins, late
check-ins and walk-in while ensuring proper payment.
- Perform all check-out functions according to hotel policies and
procedures, including, but not limited to, accepting payment by
check, charge, cash and direct bill payments.
- Perform night audit functions, including, but not limited to,
posting room and tax information and compiling hotel statistical
- Accept, sort, and distribute all messages, small packages, and
mail for guests.
- Respond to all guest inquiries in accordance with established
company policy, procedures and AAA Four Diamond standards.
- Answer telephone requests quickly, courteously, and in a
- Maintain knowledge of property activities.
- Interact with guests, Team Members and Management in a
courteous and professional manner.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the
- When performing concierge duties, assist guests with dining
reservations, event reservations, babysitting, transportation,
airline, medical, golf, spa, notary, floral and tennis
- When performing concierge duties, make arrangements and plan
itineraries for guests.
- When performing concierge duties, upsell amenities by using
interpersonal and professional phone etiquette skills.
- Must be familiar and maintain knowledge of property, local and
regional entertainment, dining, shopping, and other
- High school diploma or equivalent education preferred.
- One (1) year of Front Desk experience in a AAA Four Diamond
rated property is preferred.
- Three (3) years of customer service experience preferred.
- Must have previous experience working with business equipment
such as office computers, copiers, fax machines, and
- Must have professional phone etiquette skills.
- Must have the ability to apply patience, understanding, and
resourcefulness to meet a variety of guest requests.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests, Team
Members and Management in both written and verbal form.
- Must be able to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or
If you feel that this position is a great
match for your interests and skills, click the button to apply.
Thank you again for considering joining the Thunder Valley Casino
Keywords: Thunder Valley Casino Resort, Lincoln , Hotel Front Desk Agent, Other , Lincoln, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!