Company: San Francisco Bay Coffee
Posted on: May 3, 2021
San Francisco Bay Coffee is looking for a Human
Resources Benefits Administrator to join our growing
San Francisco Bay Coffee is Growing the Largest Family in the
World! Today, our amazing coffee have redefined the meaning of just
your average every day cup of coffee. We are currently looking for
a HR Benefits Administrator to join our family in Lincoln. The
ideal candidate will assist employees with benefits enrollment and
questions, verifies and ensures accuracy on all insurance billing,
maintains employee database and files, and ensures compliance with
required benefit notices. The HR Benefits Admin will be the main
point of contact for all 401k benefit administration, COBRA, LOAs
and Workers Compensation. Must be up to date on all new benefit
laws and regulations. With the help of the Benefits Administrator
making sure we are operating and functioning properly, we are able
to prepare and package some of the world's favorite Coffee for
shipment. Lastly, you must be passionate about the San Francisco
Bay Coffee Brand.
- Benefits Administration, 401k & Leaves of Absence
- Administer various employee benefits programs, such as group
health, health savings accounts, dental and vision, accident and
disability, life insurance, 401(k), and wellness benefits.
- Schedule and conduct benefit orientation meetings with
employees and explain benefits self-enrollment system.
- Maintain employee benefits filing systems and ensure benefit
changes are entered appropriately in payroll system for payroll
- Assist employees with health, dental, life and other related
- Verify the calculation of the monthly premium statements for
all group insurance policies and maintain statistical data relative
to premiums, claims and costs. Resolve administrative problems with
the carrier representatives.
- Administer COBRA.
- Coordinate support and maintain leave requests for workers'
compensation claims. Follow up on claims.
- Assist HR Manager in obtaining statistics and information in
renewal process of any health, life and retirement plans.
- Prepare and set up meetings designed to help employees obtain
information and understand company benefits and other related
incentive programs. Ensure distribution of required employee
- Prepare and maintain biweekly employee reports, new-hire,
terminations and absentee reports. Maintain and update company
databases as needed.
- Ensure that company remains in compliance with the Affordable
Health Care Act.
- Working with employees to resolve health insurance claims
issues, which include the evaluation of covered benefits. Work with
the provider, Insurance Broker in order to determine why covered
benefits were not paid, achieve resolution, and communicate such
resolution or course of action.
- The administration of each employee Health Savings account
(H.S.A.) and monthly deposit per employee, which includes the
processing of wire requests by employee account, and assisting
employees in investigating any discrepancies.
- Management of the Family Medical Leave Act (when necessary) and
California Family Leave Act, including interpreting policies,
overseeing reports, and advising and overseeing employees who
- The administration of the Companys vacation, statutory and
supplemental sick leave policies.
- Manages the monthly Health Care bill to add new/qualifying
employees and delete terminated employees, ensures that charges are
proper, and audits the fixed fee portion of the self-insurance
- Coordinates the annual open enrollment process for medical
benefits (English and Spanish) USA accounts.
- Assist HR Manager in completing benefits reporting
- Other duties as assigned.
Education/ Experience Requirements:
- College Degree in Human Resources or 4+ years related work
- 4+ years experience in employee benefits administration
- Extensive knowledge of employee benefits and applicable
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or business
- Bilingual English & Spanish (written and oral)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $86,000.00 per year
Keywords: San Francisco Bay Coffee, Lincoln , Benefits Administrator, Other , Lincoln, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!