Company: Thunder Valley Casino Resort
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Cage Cashiers must be able to balance, cash checks, do credit
card advances, cash in slot tickets, issue and pay markers,
complete front money transactions, process coin from guest, and do
- Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Thunder
Valley Casino's "Winning Attitude" Company-wide culture and
demonstrating Thunder Valley Casino's AAA Four Diamond Service
Standards at all times.
- Safeguards assets of the company.
- Keeps Custody of credit instruments.
- Balances the cage at end of shift.
- Responsible for funds in the coin vault.
- Prepares bank deposits.
- Verifies drop from count team.
- Prepares fills and credits.
- Handles front money.
- Keeps custody of certain keys.
- Accounts for all cage instruments on the cage accountability
- Handles chip purchasing, chip cashing and check cashing.
- Issues credit and receives IOU payments.
- call for patron information.
- Prepares jackpots.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members
and Management in both written and verbal form.
- Knowledge of M.I.C.'s and S.I.C.'s
- Certified to work all banks within the cage.
If you feel that this position is a great match for your
interests and skills, click the button below to apply. Thank you
again for considering joining the Thunder Valley Casino Resort
Keywords: Thunder Valley Casino Resort, Lincoln , Cage Cashier, Other , Lincoln, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!