Company: Thunder Valley Casino Resort
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Guest Room Attendant ensures that hotel
public and Guest room areas are maintained and cleaned to AAA Four
Diamond standards on a daily basis. The hourly rate
for this position is $15.00/hr. If you think you have what
it takes, we invite you to apply, as the position includes great
perks, including working with an amazing team, room to grow your
career with us, medical and dental insurance, Paid Time Off, free
food, and discounts too!! Responsibilities include requesting
supplies and equipment to maintain public and Guest room areas and
responding to Guest inquiries with established AAA Four Diamond
standards in mind.
- Practice, support, and promote Thunder Valley Casino Resort’s
“Winning Attitude” company-wide culture and demonstrate AAA Four
Diamond service standards at all times.
- Participate in daily pre-shift meetings outlining activities
and expectations to ensure AAA Four Diamond standards achieved and
- Clean and stock Guest rooms to AAA Four Diamond standards.
- Strip beds, replacing mattress pad, comforter, and pillows as
needed. Replace towels and linens daily. Remake beds with fresh
linen while looking for and reporting any rips and stains.
- Stock and maintain cart during and at the end of shift.
- Complete daily assignment of twelve (12) credits within
allotted time, and perform general cleaning as assigned.
- Clean additional rooms as needed, adjusting for rooms that
refuse service, rooms already clean, and rooms identified as Do Not
- Check daily for areas needing specific attention, identifying
any potential hazards and reporting them to supervision.
- Sign out mobile devices daily with sidekicks.
- Clean baseboards and door frames as needed.
- Clean windows within arm’s reach as needed.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned, including but not
limited to folding linens and cleaning Guest landing areas.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within
Thunder Valley Casino Resort.
- Be familiar with OSHA safety codes regarding chemicals.
- High school diploma or equivalent education preferred.
- Previous Guest Room Attendant experience preferred.
- Previous experience working with job-related mechanical
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members,
and Management in both written and verbal form and by telephone and
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to obtain UAIC Tribal Gaming License.
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see
color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and
- Ability to inspect items at floor level.
- Ability to lift and move items weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk or climb stairs, and utilize
elevators for the duration of shift.
- Manual dexterity to operate job related equipment.
- Ability to crouch, kneel, push, turn, carry, and pull.
If you feel that this position is a great
match for your interests and skills, click the button to apply.
Thank you again for considering joining the Thunder Valley Casino
Keywords: Thunder Valley Casino Resort, Lincoln , Housekeeping, Other , Lincoln, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!