Talent Acquisition Partner
Company: Woodward, Inc.
Posted on: August 3, 2022
minutes of inactivity. Job Description - Talent Acquisition
Partner (2202038) Job Description Talent Acquisition Partner -
2202038 Description Are you ready to make your mark? If you're a
Talent Acquisition Professional, we have an exciting opportunity to
help be a part of this new Talent Acquisition team. We are on a
journey to define and build best in class recruiting from the
ground up. This is a remote based role and requires experience
recruiting for diverse roles within the aerospace, industrial or
similar industries. - **This position is remote; must reside in one
of the following states: Colorado, California or Illinois** What
you will be doing
- Manage the entire recruiting process - from partnering with
hiring managers to defining candidate profiles all the way through
- Offer exceptional client service and function as an advisor on
the talent acquisition process
- Work in partnership with Business Group Human Resources and
develop strong working relationships with hiring leaders and other
- Screen applicants for appropriateness of skills, experience,
and knowledge in relation to position requirements along with
developing proactive candidate pipelines.
- Organize and lead hiring kick off's, interview pre-briefs and
post-interview debriefs with the interview teams.
- Develop search strategies to recruit a diverse slate of
candidates through job boards, employee referrals, professional
networking, local advertising, and social networks. Qualifications
What We Are Looking For
- At least one year -of experience as a Talent Acquisition
Partner/Recruiter with at least one year in a corporate
- Demonstrated experience using Applicant Tracking Systems,
internet search tools and social networking to find and attract top
- Track record of filling 'difficult to fill' roles that require
using heavy pipelining or nontraditional recruiting sources.
- A consultative approach to partnering and collaborating with HR
and Hiring Leaders.
- Strong problem solving, influencing, negotiating and
partnership skills required.
- Proven track record with balancing priorities, delivering to
timelines and managing a requisition work load.
- Aerospace, Industrial or Manufacturing industry experience
- Bachelors degree in Arts/Sciences preferred, relevant
experience accepted in lieu of degree. What's In It For You At
Woodward, our "employees" are called and treated as "members"---.
and we've created a culture that appreciates and values the
contributions of every member. It's a positive collaborative
environment where members work together for outstanding outcomes. -
Woodward offers an extensive Total Reward package for this
- Estimated annual pay: $80,000 - $100,000
- Sick Time / Short Term Disability / Bereavement / Adoption
Assistance / Vacation / 401(k) Match
- Stock Contribution / Tuition Reimbursement / Employee
- Long Term Disability / Member Life & AD&D / Family and
Medical Leave / Member Optional Life
- Spouse/Child Optional Life / Optional AD&D / Healthcare and
Dependent Care Flexible Spending
- Home Auto Insurance / Whole Life Insurance / Critical Illness
Insurance / Legal Plan / Military Leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance / Pandemic Leave / Variable
Incentive Plan / Vacation Buy-up This information is provided in
compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and is
the company's good faith and reasonable estimate of the
compensation range and benefits offered for this position. The
compensation offered to the successful applicant may vary based on
factors including experience, skills, education, location, and
other job-related reasons. Woodward is an Equal Opportunity
Employer EO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Protected Veterans Job General Human
Resources Primary Location
Keywords: Woodward, Inc., Lincoln , Talent Acquisition Partner, Other , Lincoln, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!