Ski Technician - Average hourly wage of $25/hour - Ski Pass - 401K
Company: Ski Butlers
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Service - Simple - Purposeful - Curious - Give
Ski Butlers is the global leader in ski and snowboard rental
delivery, servicing 50+ resorts in North America and Europe.
Headquartered in Park City, UT, Ski Butlers was born in 2004 to
take the hassle out of renting equipment and to bring our shared
love for the mountains to customers, partners, and team members.
The mountains, the skiing, the passion-it is who we are. It makes
up our identity. We love getting to share that passion with you and
helping you explore the mountains.
Ski Butlers prioritizes, above all else, offering exceptional
service through a culture of fun, accountability, and teamwork.
That team, passion and culture connect everyone in the company from
our CEO to a first-year ski technician. In addition to living our
five core values of 1) Service, 2) Simple, 3) Purposeful, 4)
Curious and 5) Give, our culture is also about being a part of
something bigger. Whether it is helping Ski Butlers achieve our net
zero climate initiatives, building lifelong friendships, or making
a customer's vacation memorable, a job at Ski Butlers will be the
best decision you make.
Ski Butlers is a stand-alone business under Denver based Alterra
Our Culture: We believe in people pursuing their passions in the
mountains. That's why our team members work a schedule that allows
them to ski / ride any day they want. While working in small teams
of passionate skiers / riders, each shop facilitates tons of fun in
and outside of work as a team, all while earning more money than
working in a typical ski shop. Culture is King at Ski Butlers,
which is why we work hard to create a positive and hard working
environment for our team members, allowing them to get their work
done quickly and efficiently, which translates to more time spent
on the mountains.
Ski Technicians' work shifts combine multiple responsibilities,
always keeping the job fresh, fun and changing daily. Core
responsibilities include interacting with our customers by
delivering equipment rentals to their accommodations, offering our
support service throughout their stay and picking up equipment
after their final day on the mountain. No prior experience is
- Full-time Ski Technicians will work 5 shifts per week - Start
date is 12/4/23 at latest
- Full time is considered a minimum of 32 hours per
- We are also hiring for part time positions for this role
- AM shift 630am-230pm / PM shift 2pm-10pm.
- Our schedule allows you to get out skiing/riding any day you
- Full-time Ski Technicians have a base wage of $18/hour, plus
- For the 22/23 season, average wage including credit card tips
(excluding cash tips pocketed) was between $25 - $33 per
- All full time Ski Technicians will receive a ski pass on their
start date. To receive this pass you must work a minimum of 32
hours a week.
- 401K benefit and match for ALL staff members over 21 years
- Deliver ski/snowboard rentals and accessories to our customers'
accommodations, getting the guest excited about their ski trip by
focusing on our Key Customer Requirements:
- On Time: Arrive five minutes earlier than the agreed upon
- Equipment: Choose the right equipment for each guest in the
- Communication: Set clear expectations around the entire scope
- Provide equipment support to our guests throughout their
- Pickup all equipment after our guests' last day on
- Gas up, wash vans and clean the interior regularly.
- Packing orders for future deliveries.
- Basic ski tuning, waxing and general maintenance of our
- Organization and cleanliness of the shop.
- Restocking vans with extra equipment.
- Answering and making calls to our customers.
Associated topics: cleaner, cleaning, elevator, mascot, operator,
public safety, reservationist, scoreboard, security officer,
Keywords: Ski Butlers, Lincoln , Ski Technician - Average hourly wage of $25/hour - Ski Pass - 401K, Professions , Truckee, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!