Company: United Pacific
Location: Grass Valley
Posted on: November 20, 2023
As a Sales Associate you will be eligible for;
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Flexible schedulesFull Time positions are also eligible for
The Sales Associate at United Pacific works at an assigned store
location and assists in the operation of the facility in a safe,
customer-focused, and profitable manner. You will perform various
duties including, but not limited to: Daily cash handling,
lighting/fixtures cleaning maintenance, and ensuring the security
of all inventory and currency to avoid theft and inventory
shrinkage. You will report to the Store Manager and will receive
direct supervision within a framework of well-defined United
Pacific company policies and procedures. In this role you will need
to have the ability to learn to operate a cash register, computer
console, and other equipment and tools related to the work
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- A High School diploma or GED is preferred but not
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally
- Ability to work alone in the store for extended periods of
- Must be able to provide proof of authorization to work in the
United States if hired.
- Be able to work irregular shifts, including weekends, overnight
shifts, and holidays.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for at least 8 hours.
- Be physically able to lift, push, pull a minimum of 20
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 20 pounds from
ground to overhead up to 30 minutes of workday (i.e., assisting in
stocking/maintaining inventory levels) with appropriate safety
- Ability to occasionally climb a ladder to store and retrieve
materials, and/or place or remove signage
- Significant amount of work is performed indoors, but there are
times when extended periods of work may be performed outside.
- Capable of working in small spaces at times.
Keywords: United Pacific, Lincoln , Sales Associate, Sales , Grass Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!